Friday, December 2, 2011

Our Nauvoo Trip

Recently, we had the opportunity to go on a school sponsored trip to Nauvoo and see all the church sites. It was an awesome experience. While there, our chaperon's were able to give us several different interesting facts about church history. We really enjoyed our time there. The only bad thing about the trip was the fact that we had to spend a few spend on the bus to sleep. Other than that, we had a great time and would love to go back!
Here are all the other students that went with us. We were one out of two married couples... 

While on the trip, we had to present papers on certain places we went to and give copies to everyone on the trip about our subject. This made the trip very informational.
Andrew's favorite part of the whole trip = Browning Gun Shop
Adam-Ondi-Ahman was one of our favorite places to see. The Spirit there is amazing!  So beautiful :)

Carthage Jail



These were so pretty. I had to take a picture of them, and the whole time I saw them I was wishing they were at our wedding because they matched perfectly.

Of course you can't go to Nauvoo without visiting the temple!


3 comments:

Jenaca and Stephen said...

Yay im so glad I can follow your blog now! You guys are adorable! I hope the newlywed life is treating you well!

Fiagle Family said...

Even on a bus it is such a neat experience. One you will always have. CANT wait to see you guys soon!!!

Lindsay said...

How fun!! I've always wanted to go to Nauvoo. Hope yall are doing well! LOVE you bridals and groomals, btw :)