Sunday, February 24, 2013

Catching Up

Well, this is slightly embarrassing how long we have waited to update this blog. Andrew and I have been crazy with school and work recently, so this is the first time is months that I have thought about updating our blog. We are working on our final semester of classes and will be doing our internships next semester. We are VERY excited to move on with the next chapter in our lives. What that is... we don't know yet. 

This past holiday was spent in Georgia which was a lot of fun. For New Year's, we flew out to Salt Lake City with my family. It was perfect since Andrew's parents were out there at the same time, so we got to see them as well. This winter has been a long one in Rexburg, and we are enjoying it somewhat with all the winter sports we have been doing. Andrew and I have been snowboarding this winter quite a few times, and it is something we have enjoyed doing together. 

Our cars outside our apartment complex with TONS of snow!

Andrew and I at Kelly Canyon 
This most recent time going snowboarding,
Andrew snowboarded off this cliff to the parking lot. 





















This past weekend, Andrew was able to go on a snowboarding trip with his dad and brothers in Salt Lake City. He had a fun time with them. While he was there, I spent the weekend with my grandma learning lots and going to the play "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang". This weekend, my younger brother Blake got his call to Carlsbad California which we are all excited about!






2 comments:

brooke elyse said...

Haley!! you're alive!! haha

glad you finally updated... :)

xo

Fiagle Family said...

and see another reason to go to cali!!