Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter

This Easter was pretty uneventful, but we enjoyed ourselves. I worked on my Senior Portfolio all weekend and presented it tonight. I passed and now will be able to move on to my Student Teaching. This Easter Andrew and I went to church and then came home and took naps. It was very relaxing.

Andrew working on the delicious homemade pizza
Later, we made homemade pizza (Hawaiian since it is Andrew's favorite). It was delicious and was a way for us to eat ham on Easter instead of cooking a whole ham. After we ate dinner, we decorated cakes with some friends who came over. I was able to use my cake decorating kit that I got for Christmas and practice my skills. Our cake is a little lumpy because Andrew dropped something on it on accident after I pulled it out of the oven. It was fun for us to do together and the cake was delicious. 
I can't contain my excitement for decorating my cake. 
Decorating the rather lump chocolate cake


Andrew's got some skills :) He was able to make this rose with the frosting! 

Our finished product
I sure do love my husband and the holidays we get to spend together. Hope everyone had a great Easter!



2 comments:

brooke elyse said...

Happy Easter y'all!

xo

Fiagle Family said...

How cute!! get going on those flowers..i have four weddings to take care of! lol. miss you guys