The next day, I drove the boys and I up to Georgia to drop them off with my parents for the next few days. They had so much fun with their Granny and Papa and were spoiled rotten! I caught a flight to Fort Lauderdale, met Andrew there, and we went on a cruise to the Bahamas! We went with his family and it was so fun! It was our first real trip away from the boys, and it was much needed. We snorkeled with string rays, relaxed on the beach, ate a lot of food (especially ice cream), played BINGO, and spent quality time with his family on and off the boat.
Andrew and I both flew back to Atlanta to pick up the boys and loaded up a trailer with the last of our things from my parents, and drove back to Orlando. The day we got back we closed on our house!!! It was exciting but stressful unpacking and moving in.
A few days after we moved in and were close to being unpacked, I flew out with the boys to Utah with my Dad's help. We spent time at the Douglas family reunion at a cabin with everyone. It was so fun watching my boys interact with all of their cousins spending time with everyone. While we were gone, Andrew stayed busy with lots of projects and painting around the house.
Since our busy trips, we are almost done getting settled. We have decorated a lot of the house, with my moms help. She flew in one weekend to help make things cozy and cute in our house. We still have a lot of work to it, but we love that it's our own. We are very happy in Orlando and know this is where God wants us to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment